The Outreach arm provides awareness workshops & seminars to schools, colleges and corporates to provide information about mental health conditions.
Mpower has completed 700+ workshops with National organizations, Government schools and colleges, NGOs and Trust bodies to facilitate various on-ground engagement programs.
We work with all the stakeholders in a school; parents, teachers and students through workshops and training, we aim to foster mental well being and a higher degree of understanding of mental health.
We run workshops with students, parents as well as our internationally accredited YMHFA program with school staff.
- Early Intervention for Parents of Pre-Primary & Primary Students
- Cognizant Parenting for Parents of Grade 1 up to Grade 10
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health
- Learning Disabilities and Neurodevelopmental Disorders
- Speech and Language Development in Children
- Reflective Teacher
- Youth Mental Health First Aid (YMHFA) Training
- Expressive Arts to Explore Emotional Wellbeing
- Emotional Development and Identity
- Coping with Stress
Growing Up 101
A series of workshops for students of Gr 6 through 12, to help them with the physical and socio-emotional issues. Each session is tailored to suit the specific concerns of the age group being addressed:
Understand the basics of puberty, hormones and physical changes Explore the complex and fascinating process of menstruation, and learn how to build empathy with accurate information Explore the meaning of consent, bodily autonomy and personal safety Be given a platform to ask the difficult questions and be assured honest answers
By working with all the stakeholders in a college; parents, teachers and students through workshops and training, we aim to foster mental well being and a higher degree of understanding of mental health.
- Sway the Stress Away
- Social Media & Mental Health
- Shape of You
- Altered States – Substance Use
- Positive Psychology
- LGBTQIA – A life filled with colors
- General Mental Health
- Relationship Management
- Aggression & Anger Management
- Dealing with Depression & Anxiety
- Dealing with Bullying
- Self-harm & Suicide
To work with the corporates to provide holistic mental well being solutions at the workplace.
Through workshops and training, we aim to foster mental well being and a higher degree of understanding of mental health. We run workshops with all layers of management within an organization to create lasting impact.
Workshops for Employees
- General Mental Health Awareness
- Positive Psychology
- Developing Resilience :Make Criticism Work For You
- Dealing with bullying at workplace
- Sensitivity training for HR/Senior Management
- Steer it Right : Mindful Leadership
- Sway The Stress Away
- Emotional Intelligence